Tuesday, October 23, 2012

6 Pounds Lost.. and I Won't Be Finding Them Again!

Yesterday was weigh in  #3 for this month, and I am pretty pleased with my progress this month.  When I lost weight two years ago, I lost 20 pounds over about two months, I got down to 154 (from 175),  I maintained for a while, lost a few more pounds, but the lowest I have ever been (in the last few years) is 150. I would LOVE to see the 140's! My personal goal right now it to be 142 or less when Ryan comes home in the beginning of January. I think that's a reasonable goal, I have always had a hard time when I get to this point. I'm not sure if it is because of my body or my mind that I have struggled getting in to the 140's.


This is my progress since starting the Jillian Micheals Challenge, I am down 6 pounds in the last three weeks!  I am definitely happy that I am losing and I am going to keep this up next month with Ripped in 30. I think this was the kick in the ass I needed to get started and I'm hoping it helps me get to the 140's sometime soon! I have stuck to the challenge pretty well, there have been a few days that I didn't have time, but I have been really strict with myself and I make myself make those up, even if it means doing two in row. One day, at the beginning of level 2 I started and stopped and started and stopped, and no matter how much I told my brain to do it, by body was just not having it. It only happened that one day, I chalked it up to a rest day, and that is the only day that I really did not do a workout for. I could probably still make it up so that I can really say I did 31 workouts in 31 days. I'm pretty sure my OCD will get the best of me and I will end up making it up.

My mini goal for this week is to eat better, I have been sticking to my WW points, but there are some days where I probably should have eaten more fruits and veggies, but instead I had an extra 100 cal pack for a snack. I am by no means a clean eater, I think I might be too picky for that, but I am really trying to expand my horizons a little more and eat a more balanced diet, rather than just focusing on staying within my points range.



No comments:

Post a Comment