Thursday, October 11, 2012

Do it!

I am on my way to being SHREDDED! I have done 11 days of the shred and I think I am actually "liking" it - and by that mean hating it and sweating my ass off so much that I want to die. I only missed one day, and I made up for it by doing two in a row this morning. I did my last level 1 and moved on to level 2. Holy cow! Level 2 is so much harder! I still have to figure out exactly how to do some of the new moves. This challenge makes me want to be better. I want to eat on plan and work at being healthy. It's like if I'm going to bust my ass every single day for this whole month, I am NOT going to blow my hard work by eating shit. I am feeling good and feeling sore, but I really hope that this is really clicking for me right now and I can't wait to keep going!


No comments:

Post a Comment