Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Still Shredding!

So this morning I put my big girl panties on and finally moved it up to Level 3 of 30 DS. It was hard, but I think I like it better, it wasn't impossible to do, but it will take me a couple days to get the moves down, since I lack me some serious coordination.

Speaking of which, I totally bit it during level 2 this morning (yes I did two in a row!). I was doing the pendulum lunges, which aren't too bad anymore (still doing the modified-ish move), and some how I lost my balance/twisted my ankle resulting in my ass hitting the floor and my weight smashing my thumb.  However, I got myself back up and continued on with the next move. This is HUGE! I know it just seems like no big deal, but a month ago, I would have gotten pissed off, frustrated, maybe shed a few tears, and I would have sat on the couch and quit.

I still can't believe I have stuck with this challenge, there have been a few days where I had to make up because I missed a day due my awesome night shift scheduled, but even with those I am really proud of myself. I don't know if this is the time that I will stick with it, but I do know that it is the time that it feels different. I feel good, I feel stronger, and feel proud of myself. So that in itself tells mel that this time is different for sure.


This is my little workout buddy, Zoey - She is obsessed with that ball and she stands over my face anytime I am on the mat for a move in an attempt to distract me from Jillian.


1 comment: