Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Ass Kicked.

I'm feeling frustrated today. I kicked ass yesterday on day 1 of 30DS, I knew I was going to be sore as fuck today - so I don't know why I'm surprised that I could barely do day 2. Anything that requires my legs doing more than walking right now it so painful. I was really sore when I woke up, but then I took a nap (since I was awake at 3am) for a couple hours and woke up so much more sore. Holy shit. I definitely don't feel that super awesome exercise high like I did yesterday. I finished it, cheating my way through jumping jacks and but-kickers... but at least I finished right? I'm going to just keep going, it's better than sitting around browsing pintrest doing homework on my ass all day. Seriously though, I am really trying not to let school be an excuse not to exercise, I probably waste an hour plus dickin around before I actually do anything productive for school, so I need to just workout or run and then start looking at pintrest my homework. Perhaps I need a 12 step program to kick this habit we call pintrest, it is seriously my crack.

Next up for tonight: throwing out anything tempting and them a much overdue grocery trip tonight. I absolutely need to go get some healthy groceries, my fridge is barren. I walk a thin line when my food rations are low, they make calling up my fav pizza place seem like such a good idea when I am starving. Maybe I should take my before pictures, print em out and plaster them to my fridge. That might deter my junk food habit. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment