Monday, October 1, 2012

Jillian is My Bitch Too!

So I did it! I'm on my way to being a shredhead! Day one of my 31 day challenge. This was my first time EVER doing the 30 Day shred, I have never even watched it out of curiosity before.. That's how scared I was of Jillian. Now I get it.. I love her and hate her all at once.. Just like how I feel amazing and like death at the same time. I did every modified move I could, and I was really afraid to do the jumping jacks at first because if my crazy downstairs neighbor, but after I got going, I stopped caring and just went for it. Fuck em all, I'm going to get fit and I don't care about any of my old excuses!

I have been staring at my ML fit camp notifications for the past two weeks.. I kept thinking.. I could probably do that, but I never would commit to it and click yes. It finally clicked yes this morning.. I was laying around pretending to work on homework, when I realized that I need to kick my own ass in to gear. I reading everyone's plans and their comments on the Fit Club's FB page and it just all came together in my head. I really want do to this crazy thing that is 31 days of JM. I think I may have lost my mind, but maybe that's a good thing! I need to make my health number one. So I'm doing it. Now. No more excuses, 31 days of 30DS, this is my birthday present to myself, I'm going to change the one thing that I can change right now, me!

No comments:

Post a Comment