Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Teetering..

I have kind of slack off the last couple of days. I really need to get my shit back on track. I had a "cheat" meal on Sunday night at my parents (and someone opened the Halloween candy early at their house). When I am trying to eat healthy, I really tend to turn in to a hobbit. I don't hang out with people much because I don't have control of what I can eat when I am at someone's house or if I go out to eat somewhere that I'm not familiar with. I have always been a really picky eater and I am kind of self-conscious about it.

I don't want to be the type of person that cannot have cheat meals, but I think that might be the case. I need to use my flex points and eat those types of things in small portions, while keeping myself accountable. Case in point, cheat meal Sunday happened and then my future FIL took me out to lunch on Tuesday, where I ordered a chicken sandwich (which I sorta thought was grilled, and ended up being fried!). It was so good, but so bad! My body was so mad at me! So basically I have had a handful of day where I have been eating mindlessly and I need to get back on track. I feel like I self-sabotaged my Jillian Challenge, I did so great for 27 days and now I am teetering on blowing it all to shit. I am going finish, I will be a couple days late doing so, but two, maybe three more days of shredding and I will get to finally do my measurements and see my results! After that I am going to figure out my plan for the next 30 days. So rather than siting here and relishing in my failure setback, I am going to get my shit together and get back on track. There are going to be setback and life is going to get in the way of my plans, so I have to get my shit together and do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment